Monday, March 23, 2009


Dominick: Is meeting his new team of doc's from Loyola tomorrow at 6:30AM....please pray for those doctor's to have the wisdom of God to know what to do with Dominick and his rare heart tumor.

Dr. Bakhos has told Dominick that this heart tumor is rare but that it is a lipoma (fatty tumor) and not cancerous...he wants Dominick to resume his normal life and that he needs to have another T.E.E in August of this determine if this tumor is growing.....if so...he will have to remove it at that time....We would ask you to continue in prayer for Dominick to be able to get his jobs back and to be able to COBRA his insurance...and to become financially stable again....WE THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF ALL OF OUR HEARTS FOR YOUR PRAYERS....To God be all the glory...great things He has done!!

Kelly: is pregnant and has been diagnosed with a subchorionic hemorrhage, which is a blood clot between the placenta and the uterus. Please pray for complete healing and for Kelly to bring this baby to term with an uncomplicated and easy delivery.

pray for her damaged achillies tendon and that she can get testing done and be seen by an ortho in the very near future.
She is home but did this in Guatemala on her mission trip!!!
Update: Joan needs surgery next week to repair the tendon.
2nd Update: Joan is in a walking cast after surgery.

Update: Stellan is going home!!!

The Tenacious Prayer of a Righteous Person is Powerful and Effective....James 5:16

Monday, March 16, 2009

Dominick Update

Today...Dominick is waiting for a call from Loyola Medical Center for an appointment with one of the cardiologists on staff there....please pray that they will be able to get him in as soon as possible as the schedule is booked until the middle of April......and please pray that Dominick will get through the mountains of paperwork and questions that are being asked of childhood health problems and acquiring health records...his originals are all lost.

Praise the Lord.....Dominick got a call today (WEDNESDAY) from Loyola and the staff of Dr. Bakhos in cardiology....who has looked at some of Dominick's records and wants him in on NEXT TUESDAY AT 6:30 AM!!!!
And we have been able to acquire most of the records, except those from 25 years ago from Children's Memorial (the doctor who worked with Dominick way back then, Dr. still practicing there)....God is making a way to obtain those records also...WAY TO GO GOD!!!

We thank you in advance for your continued prayer support for Dominick's health, his spirits and financial situation!!

Monday, March 9, 2009


Today...Dominick met with his team of doctor's who have suggested doing NOTHING...except Dominick is having some he is wearing a 24 Holter Monitor to check the function of his heart. He has been instructed by his general physician to get a second opinion and he is either going to Northwestern or Loyola for that. He is also trying to meet with a financial counselor at church to help walk him through this next season of life...since he lost both jobs and the insurance company is trying to deny claims and is saying that this was a pre-existing condition. Thank you for your continued prayers during this very difficult time.

Sunday, March 1, 2009


Update: The doctor's still do not know what to do with Dominick and this lipoma on the heart...hopefully we will have an answer on Monday, March 2, 2009...when Dominick is scheduled to meet with the team of doctors...THIS MEETING WAS CANCELLED BY THE DOC'S...PLEASE PRAY FOR A REFERALL TO ANOTHER DOCTOR...ASAP....DOM IS STRESSING...please pray God's wisdom and knowledge for where to go from here.